"The Revolution in my Heart"

From Here:

We live simply here [in the USA] because of a different choice. The choice to raise our kids ourselves rather than farm them out for someone else to care for. I know I am the best caregiver for my children and don't want to settle for anything less for them. But living on a teacher salary for the past year has been hard. Many of my friends and family have heard me talk about how we struggle financially. And they probably think - why don't you work then? I guess then it wouldn't be so hard. But that for me is not an option.

Read it all at Or something like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakistan population may touch 292m mark by 2050

Missionary Secrets 4: our churches don't know what to do with us...

Ant Greenham's list of reasons for Muslims converting to Christ