Personal Evangelism?

Dear Readers:

I will be giving two one-hour courses on personal evangelism at a local anglo-catholic church here in the area (Denver) over the next two weeks. I have outlined most of the talks already, but I am wondering what you think about the topic?

I am tasked with giving Christians information and insights regarding how to share the faith the nominal Christians and non-Christians. It is a topic I truly love and hope to be able to make the talks available via mp3 on the blog, but that is just a possibility and I've not done it before so I'm not sure if it will work.

Salaam wa na3mat irrab ma3kum wa 3alaykum.

Abu Daoud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missionary Secrets 4: our churches don't know what to do with us...

Pakistan population may touch 292m mark by 2050