Saturday, December 03, 2011

Lausanne World Pulse and the Early Church

I don't know if any single person has actually read my three articles on mission, sacraments, and learning from the early Church (aka, paleo-orthodoxy). Either way, here they are:

Part I
Part II
Part III

That having been said, I was very happy to see Lausanne World Pulse, one of the most influential magazines on evangelical mission, treat this great topic. From the most recent issue (December 2011), there is an article on prayer in the early church, and another on evangelism in the early church. Enjoy!

Evangelism and the Early Church by Jerry Root
Prayer in the Early Church by John Godson

2 comments:

whitney said...

Hi, I am really interested in the articles you wrote but I could only get the first page of each. Is there something I need to do to get the whole article.

Thanks and God Bless,
Whitney

Abu Daoud said...

Hi Whitney, you should be able to get the entire articles. Are you having trouble with the Abu Daoud articles or the Lausanne articles? Sorry for the delay, do email me at your convenience: abu_daoud [at] afm-us [d0t] org and I will see what I can do.