Saturday, June 06, 2009

Obama wastes everyone's time in Cairo

Wow, what a waste of time. I'm sorry to be so negative, but what is this guy thinking? There is only one way to make the Muslim world happy: give them everything and require nothing at all.

That is the only way.

Crete is beautiful, but getting here was really a pain. Well, at least I didn't have to pull my pants down at the airport this time (yeah, I've had to do that before). Pictures will be forthcoming, in sha' allah. But give me a while.

Blogging will be sporadic.

Abu Daoud

4 comments:

Don said...

Hopefully those snaps won't include your time at the airport...

JDA said...

please tell me you had to disrobe behind close doors.

Abu Daoud said...

Behind closed doors. Yep.

Anonymous said...

Why Obama waste our time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvEiTZ-Ruzk