Why atheism fails

So I mostly focus on Islam here, but I wanted to share something interesting I recently read about an atheist who became a Christian.

Here is the part of the article that really caught my attention:
Briefly, I grew tired of the lack of explanation for: the existence of the universe, moral values and duties, objective human worth, consciousness and will, and many other topics.
Bravo for an atheist who wanted to really think. I have never met an atheist who can really answer the question, why do I believe that good and evil are real? Or, Why prefer good over evil?

Most atheists will give a pragmatic answer, like, prefer good over evil because it will lead to a more enjoyable life, or living at peace with others. But that's is a lousy answer. Why prefer good over evil when evil will benefit me? Why care about the well-being of others?

I have yet to meet an atheist who can answer these questions...

Read it all HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakistan population may touch 292m mark by 2050

Missionary Secrets 4: our churches don't know what to do with us...